Sunday, February 17, 2008

A New Childress

It is with great excitement (and a little shock) that we announce we are pregnant. Kara is due on October 1. Kara and Emma are pulling for a baby girl. Ethan and I dont really care either way. We asked Emma what she wanted and she said a girl. So, Kara then asked her...what if it is a boy? She looked at Kara and said....Down with the Horns, Mommy! Since all the boys cheer for Texas, and for what ever reason the girls cheer for OU. I would say we have officially brainwashed our children.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! You go! Congratulations!

Shawver Family said...

I'm so excited!! I'm with Emma!! Girl!! Girl!!

Jess said...

Oh look at the little peanut!

Jana said...

I asked Emma on Friday about the baby and she said "ITS A GIRL!" Then when I said, but what if it's a boy. She looked at me and said, "Jana,It's a GIRL!!!"

Abby Grace said...

Congratulations! That is really wonderful news. We're pullin for a girl. :)