Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ethan's First Day of School

Today is a big day in Ethan's life, as he starts school. He was so excited this morning. I went upstairs to wake him up this morning. I pat him on the chest saying, "Ethan, time to get up" very softly....and had no response. I then said, "Ethan, time to get up for school" and he shot up like a rocket.

We took him into class this morning and he did great. He wasn't scared at all. Actually, I think he was trying to take it all in. His best friend in the whole world Morgan is in his class. We are glad she is in his class, they get along great. Ethan has an instant buddy on the first day.

Now Emma is the boss of the house, with Ethan at school. Although she would probably tell you she is the boss even when he is here.

2 comments:

chavon taylor said...

he looks adorable! tell him i hope he had a great first day. now evan is left with all the girls... uh oh!! :)

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! That makes me cry thinking about how fast they grow! Ethan looks so cute in his uniform!